• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Fang Shu Yin

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Cody
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 1,994회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:06

본문

Good omen, good omen? Compared with me, this woman with auspicious life is a sharp contrast! Since Xiao Tong, the prince of Phoenix, mentioned this girl, it must be that the emperor heard of this auspicious sign and wanted to hire her for the prince. Since it was Phoenix, the most likely candidate was Xiao Tong, the future emperor and the prince of today. But why did Xiao Tong not look happy? This fate is doomed, born Phoenix, is it. Is it not the best match chosen by the emperor for the prince? Why did Xiao Tong avoid my eyes like that, as if there were thousands of words, but he wanted to speak and stopped? What is he hiding from me? …… Could it be that the place where the phoenix is about to perch is not the East Palace, but. Wensi Palace? Could it be that I, who was plagued by bad omens, was about to be replaced by this auspicious girl, the Princess of Eastern Hunan, who was already in danger? My whole body was cold and my face was pale. Shaking my lips, I wailed, "Your Royal Highness, tell me, is it your Majesty's intention to deprive me of my title as the King of Eastern Hunan?" Hire another woman? Suddenly, I saw a touch of pity and gloom in Xiao Tong's eyes. That look says it all. My heart suddenly tightened, and the piercing pain pierced my heart and made me bleed. I was surprised, angry, and dizzy. I heard my own voice, so far away and unreal, as if floating far away in the sky. I asked blankly, "So, the King of Xiangdong.." Did you say yes? After gazing at me for a moment, Xiao Tong could not bear to put aside his head and whispered, "Your Majesty has made up his mind this time. There is no room for him to decline politely. In order to avoid the refusal of the King of Xiangdong,ultrasonic dispersing machine, Your Majesty asked him to choose one of the two things. Your Majesty directly decreed that you should be abolished and that Miss Mu should be appointed as the main concubine, or that you should still keep your title of the main concubine, but that he should welcome Miss Mu as the side concu My knees were so weak that I could no longer stand and fell to the ground. The petals of the sea sprinkled on my skirt, but I felt that all around me seemed to be merciless ice and snow. I stared at Xiao Tong's boots blankly and murmured: "So, he chose.." The latter? Is he going to marry that Mu Fengqi? Xiao Tong was silent. My mind was torn by a sudden rush of intense grief, and I felt as if my body had been mangled and broken. I sat there on bended knees, oblivious to the fact that the mud and snow on the ground would stain my dress. My eyes were blurred and my vision was at a loss. I suddenly remembered the moment when I first saw Xiao Yi, who was handsome and gentle, but in order to save me, he was in a mess. However, his eyes were so deep and clear when he looked at me, his tone was so low and tactful when he read my name softly, and the smile on his lips was so warm and gentle. Soon, however, it will no longer be all about me. But what's wrong with me? Why must I bear such a fate? A blizzard, ultrasonic extraction cbd ,ultrasonic emulsifying machine, from then on I am no longer myself, but can only endure more and more unfair treatment, more and more terrible cold eyes, disgust and exclusion? I thought in a daze, staring at the pieces of red scattered at my feet. Until the tip of the boot in the line of sight slightly moved away, the white robe was closer to my front, the corner of the robe was stained with a little mud mixed with melting snow; I still did not look up, but I heard Xiao Tong's voice, as if it was much closer. Zhao Pei, don't be sad. Shi Cheng, he.. There is no other choice! I looked up slightly and found that Xiao Tong had crouched down and looked at me. Although there is sadness in the tone, it is more sincere. What can he do? Is the choice of the former, the abolition of your imperial concubine, Miss Mu for the imperial concubine? Your majesty is above ten thousand people, a word nine tripods, all over the world, don't dare not from. Shicheng is also forced, you. Don't annoy him! I nodded blankly, but felt that my voice was light, stuck in my throat, and there was a trace of hoarseness. I understand all these principles.
    I know that your majesty has always disliked me, has repeatedly forced the world to accept another side room, these things happen, also only sooner or later. You are right. After all, Your Majesty is a superior king. Even if he indulges him because of his talent or disability, he can endure it once or twice. After many times, people's patience is limited, not to mention that no one dares to disobey his son of heaven above ten thousand people. I choked, and tears fell from my eyes on my skirt, rippling silently into a wet place. There is a limit to one's patience. I repeated the words quietly, as softly as a whisper. Suddenly, the tight string in my heart finally broke, and I suddenly raised my head and burst into a mournful cry in my throat. But how long do I have to endure? Such embarrassment, being despised and isolated.. I am indeed cursed! What did I do wrong? To be subjected to such a long torture, merciless punishment? Is it because Your Majesty is afraid of me? Just because he doesn't love me alone, do I deserve this ending? When Xiao Tong heard this, his body was shocked. "Zhao Pei!" He cried in a low voice in a panic! Don't think about it, it's.. All this is destiny, and your majesty. Irrelevant! If you talk nonsense like this, there are many people in the palace, and if you are listened to by those who are interested.. I suddenly looked up, and the tears on my face had turned into ice. I stared at Xiao Tong's eyes and said, "I'm not afraid.". What kind of ridiculous providence is this? Even if your majesty is the son of heaven, should not be fatuous to this! Can his likes and dislikes easily judge a person's good and evil? He suspects out of thin air, without fear, he can easily ruin others! It's ridiculous that we're still loyal to him here! But who has ever appreciated it? In the darkness of the palace, what is left but fighting and using each other? What else? When Xiao Tong heard this, his face changed greatly. "Zhao Pei!" He shouted anxiously! Don't be rude! As he spoke, he hurriedly turned around and looked around, as if to make sure that no one was near us,ultrasonic dispersion machine, and listened to all my perverse words. When he looked around and saw no other figures, he turned to me as if relieved, but his face was still as pale as snow. fycgsonic.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.