• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

The Holy King

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Cody
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 515회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:07

본문

At this moment, from the order of the Thai Emperor on his body, the words of a group of masters of the Thai Emperor's Academy outside were passed out. Among them, the royal students, Yunlei Dong, actually let him directly open the order of the Tai Emperor, let their mind penetrate in, and cooperate with his refining. The Royal Order of Thailand not only has the function of sending messages, but also has a function that can make the other party's primordial spirit come. That's a good idea to deprive me of control over space coordinates like this? Yang Qi unceremoniously closed the order of the King of Thailand, and his voice spread out from the token: "I don't care what the chief disciple of the Overlord Hall is, and what the six heavenly figures are, they can't stop me from entering the King of All Realms. I am the Invincible Hall, and I have nothing to do with your Overlord Hall. You just fight to the death with the enemy outside." "Damn it!" Outside, the cloud and thunder heard the voice coming from the order of the Thai emperor, and they were almost angry to death: "What invincible hall, what eighteen students, all go to hell!"! I am a thunderous cloud, the sixth rank of heaven, a student of the royal family, and I have been scolded by a Great Sage! He went berserk. Chapter 432 heroes. Yun Lei Dong was almost mad with anger. His identity, no small matter, in the "King of Thailand Academy" is not only the kind of highest level of royal students, and even has been the sixth class of heaven "too heaven" the most peak master, at any time and anywhere to break through to the seventh class of heaven "respect heaven" realm, such cultivation, in the whole Academy, is simply the existence of the peak, the general heaven, even if it is other hall personnel, Is no match for his majesty. But now, a small 18 disciples of the invincible hall, or students, dare to confront him,water filling machine, is simply heresy, and said these words, so that all the students of the "Thai King's Academy" heard, face damage, this is simply a naked slap in the face. At this moment, he had an impulse to smash Yang Qi, even his relatives, and the invincible hall. Pass the order down, from now on, as long as I cloud thunder people, as well as the students of the hegemonic party, and this Yang Qi irreconcilable,Beverage packing machine, check! Give me a thorough investigation, he has some relatives, friends, within the ten clans, all killed. Catch one, arrest one, and then I will personally torture them, so that they will pay a heavy price for the arrogance of Yang Qi. No chickens or dogs. The cloud and thunder are completely on fire. Behind him, there is even a big party called the "Hegemonic Party." It is one of the top ten parties among the tens of billions of students in the entire Royal Thai University. The masters are like clouds, and the strong are like forests. Once it shows its power, it will have the power to collapse and tsunami, transform the planet, and even create a star field. Now, he wants to kill Yang Qi more than anyone else. Kill! Those who block me will die. Let's work together to kill those who block me and refine the small world. Among them are the coordinates of the Thai Emperor's Order. I can accurately know the location of Yang Qi's little evil animal! He suddenly broke out. The body is transformed into a streamer, like ghosts and gods, like the sun and the moon, like a peerless overlord. Wang Ba Shen Gui Dao, swallow the sky! Hum! He pounced on the past, his fist shook, and suddenly a black hole appeared, devouring heaven and earth, unexpectedly playing out the rare Qigong in the Thai Emperor's Academy, CSD filling line ,Vegetable oil filling machine, Wang Ba Gui Shinto, swallowing the sky to kill. Wang Ba Gui Shinto, there are many killing moves, for devouring the sky, devouring the earth, the king, the overlord, Ren Gui, Tongshen! Every move, all dominate the world, such as the arrival of the overlord, invincible. Crackle! A burst of tearing, cloud thunder unexpectedly broke into the big array arranged by the people of Panarc Academy, and went straight into the small world. Quickly stop the man? "I, Ning Xiyuan, would like to have a look. What is so powerful about you, an outstanding student of the Royal Thai Academy?" Said the elder brother of the Arc Academy? Tu Jian San Dao, Ah Bi! Ten thousand swords condensed into a magic sword bright light, soaring into the sky, this Ningxi yuan fit and cloud thunder hit the past, the strong of the six heavenly positions, launched a life-and-death battle. Haha, the snipe and clam are fighting for the benefit of the fisherman, just as we broke in and killed the boy who owned the divine insect. Some of the other strong men burst out laughing, flickering with sudden changes, and broke in. For a while, the situation became chaotic.
    "Jie Jie, Jie Jie.." At that moment, a gloomy laugh appeared, and all the people heard it and imagined it. Deep in their hearts, it seemed that a devil had appeared, devouring their souls, and everyone was horrified. A dark golden figure, appeared in front of everyone, countless claws, directly under the grasp. Ah, ah, ah.. The screams rang out. Some of the low level of the major university students, unexpectedly can not bear, directly caught dead, no bones left. Then, some masters, such as clouds and thunder, Ning Xiyuan and others saw clearly the dark golden figure, what was going on, the powerful breath made them retreat again and again. Respect the throne of heaven! The master who respects the position of heaven is the people of the Demon Way. No, he is a visitor from hell. He is an ancient Hades! After the cloud thunder moves to see clearly, startled a big jump, instinctively retreats, that dark golden figure, is indeed an ancient Hades. The peerless devil who appears from the hell, the seven ranks of heaven, the strong man who respects the position of heaven, and his skills overwhelm all the heroes. There was no one present who was his opponent. Yes, you boys, actually recognize Lao Zu and me, but now there is no time to entangle with you, wait for me to get this small world, space coordinates, and then exterminate you. This ancient Hades clan, who calls himself Lao Zu, with his cultivation, can indeed be called Zu Zong. As soon as he appeared, he set off a bloody storm, broke through the big array and went straight to the small world. Reaching the edge of the small world, he was blocked by the huge energy, but smiled coldly: "Tianmo Force Field!" Hum! A strange energy field erupted, destroying most of the entire energy layer. His body flashed, and he was so powerful that he was close to the core. Can't let this devil succeed, go after him! The people of many universities all looked at each other, and between each other,plastic bottle making machine, they gave up the past, and all joined hands to launch the great art of killing, bombarding this terrible ancestor of the ancient Hades. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.