• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Wear a vicious woman and smile at me.

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Cody
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 123회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:09

본문

"General Manager Long knows General Manager Long." Tony pouted and said, "You don't even know how to care about people." Tao ran got goose bumps all over the floor. He was just asking. Because Bai Shaohui said he would come, so he had to prepare in advance, if Longqiu also came, he had to make arrangements early. In short, she could not let Longqiu find herself and Bai Shaohui become good friends, nor could she let her know that she and Cui Xiao had nothing. Tony rolled his eyes and said, "Yes, the dragon will come, okay?" Tao ran a dry smile, got out of the car and went to a place where no one was there, telling Bai Shaohui not to act like we were very familiar with each other at the party later. "Why?" Asked Bai Shaohui inexplicably. Because.. Well, you're right to listen to me anyway. "If you don't make it clear, I'll give you a hug," said Bai Shaohui. “……” This bad thing, Tao Ran can only talk nonsense: "Because the dragon always suspects that I am gay, I can not let her see me and which man is very intimate, OK?"? Just pretend I don't know me and ask you for help, okay? "What's the matter?" Bai Shaohui still couldn't understand, "what on earth did you do to make her have this misunderstanding?" "Because I told her that I was not interested in women, I treated her as a sister and advised her to sleep in the same bed with me." Bai Shaohui: ".." Don't mention Bai Shaohui's admiration for Tao Ran. He was silent for a long time on the other end of the phone. Finally,fake ficus tree, he said, "You can rest assured that I will pretend not to know you. I will ignore you." Bai Shaohui and Long Qiu are both producers, so it's normal to attend the wrap party. Director Guan didn't invite anyone else, just the crew plus two producers, and no one else. Tao ran changed his clothes and took off his makeup and went to the hotel with everyone. Tao ran this person is a bit shameless, just entered the crew not long to mix with everyone. In addition, he is now a man,faux grass wall, more and more without scruple, a group of people shoulder to shoulder to run to the hotel. The assistant director said, "I looked at the date. When our film was released, there was no strong competitor. There was no good film this year.". So I think I will win an award at this year's film festival. Guan Dao slapped him on the head and scolded him, "Look at your promise. What does it mean that you can win a prize without any competitors?"? You know, I've never been afraid of competition. The film won an award. In the novel, Cui Xiao and Tao Ran won the best actress and best actor awards respectively. This is a great honor for the two newcomers. It's very important to have a good starting point in the entertainment industry. From then on, Tao ran was on a roll, and if it weren't for Long Qiu's accident, his future achievements would not be small. At the thought that Longqiu and Bai Shaohui would meet immediately, with Cui Xiao in the middle, Tao ran felt afraid. Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui's feelings are now steadily deepening, and when Long Qiu comes to see them so close, will he feel that he is not doing well? After all, he was ordered to seduce Cui Xiao for more than two months, large palm trees for sale ,outdoor ficus tree, not only no progress, but let Bai Shaohui and Cui Xiao feelings better. What if General Manager Long gets angry and sends himself back to continue dancing? He was sad here. Guan Dao sat down at the top and beckoned Tao Ran, "Xiao Tao, come and sit here." As soon as Tao ran looked at that position, his eyes suddenly brightened. He looked around and found Cui Xiao. Then he pulled Cui Xiao and said, "Cui Xiao, go and sit down beside Guan Dao.". Director Guan has taught you so much these days. You have to drink a few cups to Director Guan. Cui Xiao did not notice, she was very happy to go to Guan Dao side to sit down. Tao ran sat on the other side of Cui Xiao, so that the positions on both sides of Cui Xiao were occupied by Guan Dao and Tao ran, and Bai Shaohui could not sit beside Cui Xiao even if he came. If they don't sit together, they won't seem so intimate, and they have an account for Longqiu. When Long Qiu drove over, he happened to meet Bai Shaohui. She was immediately a little nervous, worried about whether her makeup looked good or not, and whether her skirt matched her. Bai Shaohui also saw her, he remembered that Tao ran pretended to be homosexual to deceive Longqiu to sleep, one did not hold back a laugh.
    He smiled at me. He smiled at me! Long Qiu's mind was full of Bai Shaohui's smile. Bai Shaohui said, "What a coincidence, General Manager Long. Are you here for the wrap party, too?" Long Qiu was excited and said with a very decent smile on the surface: "Yes." "Then let's go together." "Good." Two people go up elevator together, Bai Shaohui says: "Hear the possibility that the film wins an award is very big." "Well, yeah, that's what the guy at the appraisal company said." "Little.." said Long Qiu. Tao ran won an award for his first film, and I was afraid he would be proud. "He will be much better with you pushing him." Bai Shaohui said from the bottom of his heart: "He seems to attach great importance to your words." Long Qiu did not notice the meaning of his words, said: "I am his boss, of course, he will attach importance to my words." Bai Shaohui smiled subtly and did not speak. Two people together into the private room, Longqiu saw at a glance by Guan Dao and Tao ran sandwiched in the middle of Cui Xiao, she was very satisfied, only feel that Tao ran is really the most understanding person she has ever seen. When Tao Ran saw her, he said, "General Manager Long is here. Come and sit down." In order to make the distance between Cui Xiao and Bai Shaohui farther, Long Qiu took the lead and sat on the other side of Tao Ran. Bai Shaohui is not happy, Tao ran clearly know their relationship with Cui Xiao, but also to sit beside Cui Xiao, is really too ignorant. But Bai Shaohui promised Tao Ran to pretend that he didn't know him, so he couldn't open his mouth to change seats with him now. So Bai Shaohui sat on the other side of Longqiu, who was so satisfied that he could not be happier. Food and wine have come up, Cui Xiao remembered Tao ran's words, she first poured a glass of wine to Guan Dao, "Guan Dao, thank you for so many days of teaching, I really learned a lot." Guan Dao is very happy today, plus Cui Xiao is really very hard, he also no longer see Cui Xiao not pleasing to the eye. Touching a cup with Cui Xiao, he said,fake blossom tree, "You are still young and your future is limitless. Don't haggle with me, an old man." Cui Xiao blushed and said, "What did Director Guan say?" Overbearing female president 12. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.