• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Love is too flustered by empty dream

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Cody
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 88회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:10

본문

At this time, the sunlight seeped through the open glass window and directly basked on the floor, and the air on the huge balcony was blazing and bright. Shang Yingrong sat opposite him, playing with the cup in his hand. After a while, he opened his mouth lightly. "Do you think I can't give you anything?" His sentence, this is a question sentence, but said the tone of the statement, the tone is very calm, unlike the cold and self-righteous Shang Yingrong who said to Guan Ling. Guan Ling is a little strange, raised to look at Shang Yingrong, some do not quite understand the eyes of this do not let him go, but the tone is no longer autocratic and cold man. Thinking about the past six months, Guan Ling actually felt that Shang Yingrong was quite tolerant and caring for him. Shang Yingrong never objected to the things he was dealing with, nor did he find fault with him again. In the past six months, the man had given him a good life, so Guan Ling's tone was also very good. He thought about it and said to Shang Yingrong: "It's okay. In fact, you are a good boss." This man had no feelings for him, but he was really a good boss. Guan Ling did not want to deny that Shang Yingrong had given him a good seat, and the salary paid to him was quite considerable. During this period of time, the income in his account was quite astonishing,silk cherry blossom tree, and it was quite a bit of a tendency to recover his previous "investment" in Shang Zong. "Well, good boss," Shang Yingrong nodded and said calmly, "but not a good partner." Guan Ling can't help laughing. Looking at the thin but handsome man opposite, he sighed a little and said, "We'd better not talk about this." It's not appropriate for them to talk about this. He was thoroughly aware of the situation and hoped that Shang Yingrong would not go over and over again. He was really not used to him leaving, so he would stay. There are many people in the world who are together without feelings,artificial cherry blossom trees for weddings, and they are nothing unusual. So now it's to the point where you don't want to talk to me about whether I'm good for you or not. Shang Yingrong said this with a smile, which was very handsome. Sitting opposite, after all, is a strong man, or food and clothing parents, and directly determine his quality of life, Guan Ling had to put down the document to deal with him, very seriously said to him, "What to say?"? Is it still about Chen Ximi? Do you think I'm wrong? Do you want to get even with me? His eyes looked straight at Shang Yingrong's face like an ice skate blade, and Shang Yingrong looked back at him. His handsome face was so heavy that it seemed to drown both of them. You hate me? "Why hate?"? Do you hate you because you have future trouble with me in dealing with Chen Ximi? Guan Ling looked at Shang Yingrong very seriously. In fact, he didn't want to talk about Chen Ximi at all. Who would like to talk about a person he doesn't like at all? It happened that Shang Yingrong's posture was right and wrong. "Do you think I am such a person?"? Ying Rong, if you don't understand, you can ask Tang Zong to tell you if I will hate you for this. After a pause, Guan Ling went on to say lightly, outdoor palm trees ,artificial plant wall panels, "I used to hope that you liked me, but now I'm even a little glad that you really didn't like me. This means that I'm not the kind of person you appreciate. I'm very gratified about this. After all, I have to rely on myself to go on my way, but no one will be soft on me." With that, he smiled and looked at Shang Yingrong with a smile. If you want to talk, you can talk. If he doesn't say a few words, General Manager Shang will shut up again. Every time he makes trouble like it's all his fault. It's really not interesting. Why can't this man ever learn to really shut up? Guan Ling's eyes were full of sarcasm for a moment. At this time, Shang Yingrong also smiled. He chuckled and shook his head. He said to Guan Ling: "You really don't hate me. I really didn't take you seriously before. You are such a smart person. How can you punish yourself by hating me?" Then he rubbed his forehead and lay exhausted on the back of the sofa. After a while, he spoke calmly and said as if nothing had happened: "You are good at everything. You will only live better without me.." All right, I got it. Then he stopped, and Guan Lingxin pulled up, secretly guessing whether his next sentence was what he wanted. Which think, Shang Yingrong amuses him to play, drooping eyelid is drooping to fall asleep.
    Guan Ling and so on a long time did not wait for the words, almost should be the diaphragm, and finally can only continue to look at the document, habitually put this matter behind. If he haggled over everything with Shang Yingrong, he would have gone crazy. Shang Yingrong this man, even if the tone is good, is also a change of form without a change of dressing, every word is still disliked him Guan Ling is not right. Guan Ling has no way to deal with this man. This man has been childish in front of him for more than ten years, thinking that he has matured a little. After a few words, the essence has not changed at all. Guan Ling is too lazy to scold others. This person, ah, has never been able to see in his eyes that he is a little good to him, but everywhere he remembers his mistakes that are not in line with his heart. It really has not changed from the beginning to the present. It really makes people helpless. In the evening, He Nuanyang called and said that he was too lazy to cook and ordered a private dish for Guan Ling to eat together. Guan Ling originally wanted to refuse, and there were still people at home, but he felt that it was not necessary to postpone his normal life for business, so he agreed to come down. When Shang Yingrong was in the study, Guan Ling changed his clothes and went downstairs. He said hello to the housekeeper. He was about to leave, but before he got to the door, he heard the housekeeper say, "Sir, wait a minute. I'll call the gentleman upstairs.." Without waiting for Guan Ling to react, he quickly went upstairs, but Guan Ling was not good enough to go out, so he had to stand in place and look upstairs. Before long, Shang Yingrong appeared and stood in front of the building pole and said to Guan Ling from top to bottom, "Where are you going?" "He Nuanyang made an appointment for dinner." Guan Ling smiled. Give me a minute. Shang Yingrong nodded to him and then turned around. Guan Ling had to go back and sit on the sofa for a while, just in time for the housekeeper who came down the stairs, and could not help raising his eyebrows. The housekeeper smiled at Guan Ling, respectfully and politely, and made Guan Ling have no temper at all. I can't help it. He never hits the face of a smiling man. A few minutes later,faux ficus tree, Shang Yingrong came down, wearing the same cotton shirt and trousers as Guan Ling, with the same style and color. Guan Ling looked at him several times before he said nothing and took him out of the door. hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.