• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Quick-wear: Save the Dark Man

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Cody
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 69회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:10

본문

Listening to the footsteps far away, Lin Shen smirked, "so you can also'right away 'ah." It's not a three-second man with a bad kidney, is it? "You can find out tonight whether the kidney is good or not." Bo Hanchen finished, then fell back and hugged him to the bed, then found a suit of clothes from the wardrobe and threw it on the bed. Lin Shen lay on the bed, wrapped in the quilt, only showing his round eyes, and his tone was somewhat coquettish, "sour hands." "Affectation." Bo Hanchen raised his eyebrows, but still came over, fished Lin Shen out of the quilt, and then dressed him with his own hands. Do you think we are developing fast? "Do you think it's fast to sleep on the first night?" While dressing him, Bo Hanchen took advantage of the opportunity. Lin Shen was hot by his fingertips with temperature, so he had to stop, "You'd better hurry up, don't dilly-dally." 'What's The matter? Can't stand it? Bo Hanchen's tone is particularly ambiguous, which makes people imagine. Lin Shen, who had been poked in his mind, had a blush on his face again. His eyes turned up and the corners of his mouth pulled, and he said sarcastically, "Oh, who couldn't stand it just now? I had to open the belt for him.." "Then who couldn't stand it just now and everything flowed out?" Bo Hanchen smiled in a low voice, buttoned Lin Shen's buttons, and then turned his head and said, "Don't make trouble, go down to eat." Lin Shen looked at him so big contrast, change face so fast, rolled his eyes, "Ya's clothes beast,silk ficus tree, wear a dress to think he is a serious person?" Getting out of bed, he and Bo Hanchen went downstairs together. Xia Anqin is preparing bowls and chopsticks, Lin Shen hurried up to help, "aunt, I come, I come." Host, you are very conscious of your daughter-in-law. Before Xia Anqin could speak, Lin Shen handed her the bowl filled with rice and said politely, "Auntie, you sit and eat.". I'll do it myself. It's no trouble. Bo Hanchen's deep eyes were tinged with a smile, and Lin Shen's daughter-in-law's appearance was very pleasing. Sitting on the chair to eat, Lin Shen lowered his head and chewed slowly, saying nothing, very clever. Bo Hanchen looked at him carefully and gave him a piece of beef. "It's all right. My mother is easy to get along with. You should let go." Can he say that he is afraid of scaring his aunt if he lets go? "Where are you working now, Lin Shen?" Xia Anqin looked at his son to take care of Lin Shen so much, faux ficus tree ,artificial grass panels, his face was somewhat inquisitive. Over the years, Chen Chen has hardly brought anyone home, no matter male or female. But now not only suddenly brought back a man, but also to this person so care, eyes also have a different kind of light. "I am still a student in the computer department of H University." "Then you are very powerful." H University is the best university in the country, the computer department is famous, and those who can be admitted are all dragons and phoenixes. It's okay. The better thing is that I study very hard, so I get the first place in the exam every year. Bo Hanchen's lips are slightly hooked. "Learning is really hard, and the ability is very strong.". In the future, we can be responsible for network security. This is really a word in a word. Does Bo Hanchen not know whether he studies hard or not? In the end which aspect of the ability is very strong, Bo Hanchen can not be clear? Network security.. Doesn't it mean that he does bad things behind his back? Lin Shen kicked him under the table and glared at him angrily, but because Aunt Bo was there, he only glanced at him in a hurry. Xia Anqin looked at Lin Shen's eyes, "that Lin classmate, you are so excellent, should have a girlfriend?" # # # Chapter 207: The President's Hacker Leprechaun (32) # # # ( 'Girlfriend.. Is Bo Hanchen his girlfriend? Lin Shenzheng is a little entangled, do not know how to answer, Bo Hanchen answered on his behalf, "He is a day in the dormitory tinkering with the computer, can not contact a few girls." "Uh-huh.". But you still have to go out more and have a relationship experience. Xia Anqin smiled gently. Emotional experience.. I'm going through now. After dinner, Lin Shen rushed to wash the dishes and was dragged back by Bo Hanchen. "There is a nanny at home." Just now Aunt Bo was cooking with her own hands. Lin deeply felt a warm current in his heart and followed Bo Hanchen up to the room on the second floor.
    "Do you think your mother-in-law is very good?" Bo Hanchen asked with a smile. I'm not with you yet. Don't flatter yourself. He has to continue to hang on to this man and have an addiction. Last negative distance contact, not together? Lin Shen raised his eyebrows, "Oh, last time, I just wanted to find a passion." It's just that you have Chinese medicine, good appearance and figure, and the most important thing is free, so I picked you at random. The most important thing is free. Thin cold Chen eyes gradually cold, a pair of hands suddenly pinched Lin Shen's cheek, pinched hard, "that this time, take the initiative to come to my house, and take the initiative to seduce me, why?" "Because I want to find passion again." "It needs to be cleaned up." Bo Hanchen turned Lin Shen over and pressed him on the bed. He slapped Lin Shen's buttocks twice with his big hand. "Say, how long have you been coveting me?" "Who covets you shamelessly?" Looking at Lin Shen's appearance, Bo Hanchen held his forehead helplessly and pressed him from behind, "OK, then we will be passionate again, and you will be able to covet me twice." "Why do I covet you instead of you?" "That's because I covet you." What else can I do? I have to spoil it slowly and cultivate it into a habit later. But he never really spoils anyone. To covet me is to like me, and to like me is not just talk, but action. Thin cold Chen eye color slightly narrow, "action?"? Shall we start now? I'll be good. Lin Shen slapped Bo Hanchen on the head, Bo Hanchen almost instinctively frowned, but thought of Lin Shen, the anger on his face quickly dissipated. Seeing him like this, Lin Shen pushed his luck and said proudly, "I'll give you a month to chase me. If you behave well, I'll think about you." "Uh-huh.". At the beginning of the examination, it should not be in bed. Bo Hanchen looked at Lin Shen's proud appearance,large ficus tree, and his heart began to itch again. The bottom of Lin Shen's eyes flashed a trace of cunning, and he took the initiative to hook Bo Hanchen's neck, "good." 。 hacartificialtree.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.