• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

A peaceful life in another world

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Burgess
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 198회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:14

본문

"Vulgar. Do you really think I'll like you for your beauty? I'm afraid Corumli and Manny are just for you to sell sex. They're not really going to like you. Humble women." Jeff leaned over and whispered in Britney's ear, "What a pathetic woman to be forced to play with and not know it!" You.. What did you say Britney kicked Jeff in a panic, but her hands and feet were tied. Her fierce eyes were waiting for Jeff. She gnashed her teeth and said, "Thank you for your concern. Don't worry about it." No matter who, hear this kind of words, will show a little hysterical, and Britney did not seem to deny Jeff's words, in the moment when she came back, she was doomed to be a pawn of Corumli in order to establish hegemony, the funny thing is that Corumli was killed in front of her, once the insufferably arrogant man, unexpectedly like that. Even Britney couldn't help feeling sorry for him. Britney knows that she can't get rid of corruption in her life. Freedom, two words, is a luxury for her. She only wanted to live in peace, but such a humble idea seemed to become very extravagant. Jeff looked at the strange Britney, the heart flashed a trace of apology, then was replaced by hatred, contemptuous of Britney said: "Do I say it is not right?"? Corumli can be the leader of the Eastern District, how many men's beds have you climbed, how many people's arms have you slept in one hand, and how famous Miss Britney Spears is in the slums, am I right? Disgust swept over Britney's concave and convex body, hands mercilessly attacked Britney's charming body, the strength of Britney's face became very distorted. Fuck off Don't touch me! Britney cried hysterically, but she couldn't push Jeff off her body. Britney couldn't help being afraid. Don't look at her like that. It's so dirty! So dirty! The whole body is very dirty,interactive flat panel display, there is no clean place, before there is Corumli will stay around to comfort her, now Corumli is dead, no one will care about her, she died. That's how Jeff got killed, that's how you got out. Damn it! Jeff frowned slightly, looking at the crazy Britney, such Britney is very strange, it seems that she has not met before,smartboards for business, always feel very strange, but for a moment it can not be said. What's going on here? As soon as Chuxi stepped in, he saw a beautiful woman under Jeff and said with a smile, "Jeff, no matter how hungry you are, don't be outside. It's immoral." Yuenong followed closely. She glanced at Jeff and said, "Chuxi is right. No matter how much you are in heat, you shouldn't be in the courtyard. It's too impolite to have sex!" Gou He! Fornication!.. The two words kept echoing in Jeff's ears, stiffening his neck and turning around to look at the moon, looking at the smiling Chuxi, and the contemptuous moon, at this time Jeff even had the idea of death, her life was full of gloom. Just in the usual press, why did it become like this? No matter how hungry he is, he will not choose whether Britney is good or not. But why don't they seem to believe him at all? He really just stopped Britney. After the petrified Jeff came to his senses, Britney had broken away from his imprisonment, the sword in her hand pointed straight at the moon, smartboards in classrooms ,digital interactive whiteboard, her black eyes turned red, like a mad dog, losing her mind, leaving only the original instinct, perhaps in Britney's subconscious, the death of Corumli, and the moon could not get rid of the relationship, in order to let Corumli die in peace. She will kill Yuenong at all costs. Get rid of this big worry, as for the rest of the people around Britney has long been left behind. Court death Chuxi opened the folding fan and pointed it at Britney. In an instant, Britney's body, like a broken step, was thrown to the other side. Yuenong stepped forward and stopped Chuxi, saying, "What's going on?" Britney can't be killed, after all, the trial journey is imminent, if Chuxi kills Britney at this time, even if Wen Lun does not say, other people naturally have opinions, she does not want to be entangled in any unnecessary trouble.
    Chapter 295 the master is not a thing! "What's going on?" Yuenong glanced at Jeff with a discontented look. Injured Britney, weak lying in the corner, blood dripping down the corners of the mouth, pale face, people can not bear. Jeff dodged Chuxi's colored gaze. "Ahem!" "I found Britney in the backyard, sneaking around, scheming," he said with a dry cough and an unshakable face. Then he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I was just going to ask her why, and you came back." Yuenong glanced at Jeff and said, "That's true. I thought you were interested in Britney." This is, can not help but Jeff canthus twitch, even standing on the side of the moon thick Chuxi, can not help but a big shiver, have to say, the moon thick face expressionless little face, but said such words, really hit people, but she seems to play very happy. With a stiff face, all Jeff had to do was swear to God. (Although, Jeff doesn't believe in God. "No," he said with a smile. "But why are you back so soon? Do you know the exact time of the trial?" Seeing this, Jeff quickly changed the subject. He could not guarantee that if he went on, maybe she would be really mad. For the sake of physical and mental health, he thought it would be better to change the subject. Moreover, Britney's steel expression is not right, as well as Britney's skill, people in the slums all know that Britney enjoys the name of the first beauty in the slums. The strength is very poor, why? The strength she showed today. Absolutely and very bad touch is not above, if not for years of cautious habits, let him all the time to maintain a 10-meter alert range around. Say no, he really fell into Britney's hands today. The day after tomorrow Trussy said, "But, Jeff, are you really going to hold Britney like this all the time? Of course,interactive whiteboard for schools, it's not bad.". But I have to warn you, there are a lot of people around, and Britney seems to have woken up. Chuxi waved the folding fan in his hand and smiled with complacency. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.