• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Ten instructions for ecstasy

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Burgess
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 75회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:14

본문

"Is your excellency Mr. Nanguo?" The lilac princess played the lute in order to provoke people, and she did not hesitate to hurt people with her tongue and sword. The bearer smiled indifferently, and his expression was simple and honest, cold and arrogant, which made people unable to figure out his background. What do you think of the sound of our piano just now? Chu Tianqi asked with a Frank and straightforward expression. The bearer gazed at Chu Tianqi for a moment and said, "In your performance just now, both of you have accurately captured the meaning of the melody. At the same time, you have concentrated your mind on the melody, and with your superb fingering and skills, you have reached the state of harmony between the heart and the melody. The sound of the melody is very touching, but.." "Just what?" Princess Lilac couldn't wait to ask. It's just that if you play the piano like this, you will always be at the mercy of the music score. If the composer wants you to play the clouds, you can't play the water. If he wants you to play the wind, you can't play the rain. In this way, you will never be able to break through and improve. The bearer said to him calmly. Princess Lilac immediately said, "Do you mean that the sound of our harp fails to express our own ideas?" As soon as the bearer's eyes brightened and darkened, he said, "Sliding notes can express both the mobility of flowing water and the elegance of floating clouds. Let's see how the composer talks about interpretation, but any interpretation can only express one idea,interactive boards for classrooms, and abandon another idea. This is the manipulation of music scores." Chu Tianqi thought for a moment and said, "So the sound of the piano can not be controlled by the music score?" The bearer seemed to be a little surprised by Chu Tianqi's understanding, so he thought about it and then said: "Whether it is the flute, the Xiao, or the zither, only by forgetting the tangible music score and leaving your mind blank without any distracting thoughts, can you think of any artistic conception and play the rhythm of any artistic conception,65 inch smart board, and then you will reach the invisible realm where the heart and the music are in harmony and the music follows the heart." Chu Tianqi seemed to be lost in thought with some understanding and some incomprehension. "Can you play a song for us?" Asked Princess Lilac. The bearer's eyes turned from Princess Lilac's face to Chu Tianqi's face, and then stepped into the pavilion. His feet are firm and strong. Princess Lilac had already given up her seat: "Please!" The bearer sat down slowly, gazing at Chu Tianqi and Princess Lilac, and brushing the strings with his hands. A clear sound like running water overflowed from the strings shallowly and thinly. This tiny sound of the harp, if there is no light, almost inaudible, but so clear and continuous, endless. Invisible rhyme, at this time in the pavilion, in the night sky, has turned into a visible stream, surging rivers, surging sea. The sound of the piano turned into a gentle wind, classroom interactive whiteboard ,smart board interactive whiteboard, which swept across the earth lightly and elegantly. The grotesque rocks are towering, and there is not a blade of grass on the fruitless cliff. Resplendent in gold and jade, solemn and dignified palace courtyard. The hidden temple in the Shiwaitiaoyuan covered by green pines. Ziyun Villa, a refuge shaded by flowers and trees. The galloping red rabbit and the snow jade horse. Hand in hand to invite him and her to visit the Heavenly Palace. The sound of the harp is rising and falling. The sound of the harp is fluttering. The sound of the harp is exciting. All kinds of fantastic scenery, imagination and change at will. Chu Tianqi and Princess Lilac lost themselves and everything in the magical sound of the piano. For a long time, for a long time, the sound of the piano has already converged. Chu Tianqi tried to calm herself down and looked at the man and said, "The sound of the piano, I seem to.." Heard it! Princess Lilac murmured in amazement, "Oh, my God, this is the sound of the harp." Is it the sounds of nature? The bearer stood up and said, "In fact, this is not strange. The playing of any rhyme and rhythm is the playing of the soul. The rhythm played in the depths of the soul is the sounds of nature in the heart. Take me for example. In fact, I am just playing the piano for the first time." "What?" Princess Lilac exclaimed, "Is this your first time to play the piano?" "Yes," said the man. "Before that I only played the flute, the jade flute." Chu Tianqi's heart trembled and her eyes stared at the man. "Life is like the sound of the harp. If you want to pursue good wishes, you must not consult the secular prejudices and rules and regulations, just as the sound of the harp cannot be confined to the music score," he said. "Then he leapt out of the pavilion and disappeared." This man is so mysterious! "Who could he be?" Asked Princess Lilac. Chu Tianqi seemed to be still stuck in his thoughts, and his eyes were empty.
    Suddenly, Princess Lilac shouted, "I know who he is!"! Jade flute, play the jade flute! He must be Yang Hongyu's father, Fei Zhu Shenmo Yang Yu! 。 The inner wing of the peach garden. The cattle-eared candle burned brightly, illuminating the wing as if it were day. The windows were closed and the curtains were drawn so tightly that there was no light. Outside the door, women in white, green, red and yellow dresses stood on both sides, their keen eyes looking around warily. Jin Haihao and Yang Yu sat across a small round table, which was filled with food and wine. Yang Yu was the one who had just broken into the back hill pavilion and explained the piano to Chu Tianqi and Princess Lilac. Princess Lilac had a good guess. Jin Haihao raised his cup of wine and said, "I didn't know that Master Yang came to the Peach Garden and didn't go out to greet him. It's very rude. I specially prepared this thin wine to make amends to Master Yang." Yang Yu raised his hand and said, "It's not that Lord Jin doesn't know Yang's personality. Why are you so polite?" Jin Haihao smiled and said, "I've been in Jianghu for a long time. I'm used to this. Please forgive me, Master Yang." Yang Yu bluffed: "Look, you're here again." Me? Ha ha ha ha! Jin Haihao stopped laughing and said with a straight face, "The nameless poison of Redjade's niece has been solved. She has woken up once tonight. She will recover completely when she wakes up tomorrow morning." "Lord Xie Jin." Yang Yu arched his hands. Look, aren't you being polite? Jin Haihao stretched out his index finger and pointed at Yang Yu. "If Redjade's niece hadn't been poisoned by a nameless poison, how could you have come to the first gambling house in the world in Peach Garden?"? If you don't come, how can I see the magic of flying bamboo and express my feelings of long absence? Yang Yu wrists: "Forget it, I ask you,interactive digital whiteboard, who is this scar boy?" "Nantian Secret Palace No.1 killer cold-blooded and soulless chaser Chu Tianqi." "I asked him who he really was." "I don't know, but." "But what?" Yang Yu heard it in a hurry. When he was stripping for Redjade, I asked my men to search his clothes and found two things that could prove his identity. Jin Haihao looked at Yang Yu with deep eyes. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.