• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Memoirs of Li Ao

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Burgess
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 136회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:15

본문

The loneliness of being shut up in the dormitory is the most unbearable thing for ordinary prisoners, who have to spend their days. The best way to pass the time is to go out to work. Although the work was hard, everyone rushed to do it. When I was a political prisoner for the first time, I spent most of my time in a solitary room in the detention center of the Military Justice Department. Once I changed rooms, because there were too many people, I sent a hooligan from Taoyuan to stay with me temporarily. His name was Xu Xingde. I was reading a book. He sang Japanese songs loudly. I said you were too noisy. You should do a little work. He said there was no work to do. I saw dirty spots accumulated inside and outside the toilet for many years. I said you should wash the toilet. He said yes. After washing for a while, the dirty spots could not be washed down. He said you could only scrape them with a knife. Do you have a knife? I gave him a substitute knife made by myself, which was made of iron for the sole of the shoe. He was very happy and began to scrape slowly. Scrape all afternoon, scrape a bit only, I laugh at him to do too slowly, he says: "I am intentional slow, have a job to want to stay to be done slowly, how to finish to do?" Xu Xingde's words hit the nail on the head of the suffering of only being in prison and not working. Apart from being easy to pass the time, the factory has a large range of activities and many people, so it can talk nonsense, and it is also convenient to engage in contraband such as cigarettes, so everyone is scrambling to be the first. From the prisoner's point of view, Li Ao is only a light criminal sentenced to half a year, but he is locked up in a solitary room. This is a typical abuse, not preferential treatment, but Li Ao doesn't care. This kind of treatment is exactly the treatment of political prisoners in the name of the crime of "embezzlement"! "Wang Tuo has always wanted to be sent to work in a factory," said Zhou Qingyu, who complained in the second issue of the first volume of the magazine Care. "He said that judicial cases under six years old should not be treated as felons." Wang Tuo is really a bookworm. He complained that he was regarded as a felon after being sentenced to six years. He didn't know that Li Ao was regarded as a felon after being sentenced to six months! In fact,4k smart board, I have no chance to work, but I will not do it, because I have to read hard, how can I waste my spare time? But the factory side did not know that many college students in the printing factory wanted me to go there, and the factory supervisors also asked the "name office" to transfer me. The reply of the "name office" was: "Li Ao's close to the law was explained by the'ministry. 'Not only can you not transfer him, but we can't transfer him, and even the director can't transfer him. Don't dream!" Apart from political reasons, what else is there to treat such a light prisoner in this way? In 1918, Russell spent four and a half months in prison,86 smart board, and the "higher authorities" told him to be locked up in the "first district", so that he could live alone and observe others less. In 1981, history repeated itself on me. What 1918, 1918 has no past, 1981 is 1918! There are 3,300 people locked up in this station, but there are only 161 administrators in the police rank. They are divided into shifts, with 80 people in each shift. Together with the administrative staff, the total number is more than 240. These people, according to the traditional Chinese saying, are called "warders." After Bo Zhou of the Han Dynasty was imprisoned, he sighed with emotion: "I have tasted a million troops, but how can I know the value of warders?" I was commander in chief of a million-man army, but I didn't know the warder was so awesome! The warder's prestige is in line with Chinese tradition. Among the traditional "warders", the so-called "head of the forbidden prison" is now the "bailiff" who wears police clothes. Bailiffs only walk in courthouses and prisons, and "take off this skin" as soon as they go out, interactive panels for education ,65 inch touch screen, because they are afraid of being confused with real policemen and encountering situations outside, which will cause embarrassing scenes: -- There are some situations that the police have to deal with, but they are not policemen, so they are naturally embarrassed. But there are exceptions. At that time, in order to cooperate with the KMT cultural spy Xu Fuguan to sue me, the court suddenly sent 14 cents of bailiffs to arrest me. I asked this 14 cents with a smile: "Don't you inform the district police when you arrest people?" The public has a great sense of humor, he said: "We'judicial independence ', do not inform!" " What a "judicial independence"! Most of these "bailiffs" are people who bully the good and fear the evil. In their eyes, although Li Ao does not use a knife, he is no different from a hooligan. He is absolutely evil, so he is afraid of me. Although there are 3,300 people in the detention center, there is only one full-time doctor and one full-time nurse. It is difficult for a doctor to see an average of four hundred people every day, but it is strange not to see any of them.
    The full-time doctor, Chin Ya-ping, is the director of the health section. He has to do administrative work, so he pushes it to Nurse Wang to see a doctor. Nurse Wang also rarely sees a doctor, so he pushes it to pharmacists and prisoners with medical experience. For example, when Huang Jen-wen, an obstetrician and gynecologist who had been convicted of an abortion, was caught, he was told to see all the internal medicine and surgery, as well as all the difficult and complicated diseases. When Chao Huang, another obstetrician and gynecologist who had been convicted of an abortion, was caught, he did the same. This kind of general practitioner sees an average of 400 people every day. Of course, it is a perfunctory treatment. As for dental problems, there is another dentist, who only comes every Monday, and after a few dozen people have been treated perfunctorily, they are treated. So in theory, people with toothaches must choose the right time. If the teeth don't know each other and hurt at a time other than Monday, that's what they deserve. (When I was a political prisoner for the first time, Feng Fatty, a military doctor, didn't see a doctor either, and Chen Zhongtong, a Taiwan independence prisoner, was the general practitioner. Fatty Feng is watching the martial arts. The dentist is a worker in the infirmary of the police headquarters, and because he is well-informed, he comes to volunteer once a week. But this man can only pull out teeth, not fill them. Some of my teeth are despised by the police, so they can not be saved, so I can not gnash my teeth to the police. The scene of seeing a doctor every time in the detention center is amazing. The general practitioner came into the dormitory, sat beside the administrator's nest, and saw a doctor at a high speed of two minutes on average. Prisoners squat in a row on the passage, then squat forward one by one, and pass in front of the knee of the general practitioner, which is the end of the matter. When a cold comes, it is extremely easy to catch it, so the injection scene is even more astonishing. No matter how many people, they only use a needle and a needle,digital touch screen board, and do not disinfect them before inserting them into the medicine bottle to suck the medicine. Then the prisoners prepare their buttocks one by one, and inject them one by one. I have an article- "Only change the buttocks without changing the needles", which is dedicated to this kind of ancient and modern wonders. hsdsmartboard.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.