• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Fall in love with the sweet man [wear it quickly]

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Burgess
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 104회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:16

본문

This matter has caused a storm in the city recently, and Shi Yan has naturally heard of it. This granddaughter of Ou Wenfu, five years ago, fell off a cliff with her car because of a driver's drug driving incident, and her body was gone. Ou Wenfu couldn't accept the bad news and couldn't afford to get sick. Over the past five years, his condition has been repeated, and it seems that he has not improved. Recently, he heard that the hospital had issued a notice of critical illness. After the rescue, he went to the media to release the news of looking for his granddaughter. Five years have passed since his granddaughter's incident, and the police have already closed the case, but Owen Fu has never believed that his granddaughter died like this, saying that if he did not see the body for a day, he would continue to look for it for another day. When Yan looked up at the opposite man, suit and leather shoes, hair is also combed shiny, looks either rich or noble: "What do you mean?" The man smiled and said to her in a low voice, "I don't know how much Miss Shi knows about Ou Wenfu. His granddaughter,temperature scanning kiosks, Ou Meili, was born by his favorite son, Ou Shihai, and a woman who was not recognized by the Ou family.". Ou Wenfu strongly opposed their marriage and even drove Ou Shihai out of the Ou family. It didn't take long for him to regret it. Ou Shihai also has backbone. After leaving the Ou family, he started his own business from scratch. In order to make money, he had no time to divide when his wife was pregnant. Finally,touch screen digital signage, his wife died of dystocia because she was not sent to the hospital in time when she was in the sound of beauty. Because of this incident, Ou Wenfu became more and more regretful and wanted to take his son and granddaughter back to Ou's home, but Ou Shihai believed that Ou Wenfu was also responsible for his wife's death and did not forgive him until he died. Ou Meili became an orphan and was naturally taken back by Ou Wenfu. Because of her parents, he loved her most and made a will early to leave most of his property to the granddaughter. It's a pity that God is jealous of beauty. Five years ago, even Ou Meili was killed in an accident. Now Owen is looking for his granddaughter all over the world, but Ou Meili is dead long ago. In that case, why don't we give him a granddaughter? When the man said this, his eyes became very sharp, like a wolf staring at its prey: "I hope Miss Shi can pretend to be Owen Fu's granddaughter and get the inheritance." Shi Yan sneered, "Don't you think Ou Wenfu has ever seen what his granddaughter looks like?" The man slightly raised the corners of his mouth and took out a photo from his briefcase and put it on the table: "This is Ou Wenfu's granddaughter, Ou Meili. Does she look like you?" When Yan looked at the girl in the photo, she was slightly stupefied. It's really seven points similar to her. That's why I went out of my way to find Miss Shi. When the man saw her expression, touch screen kiosk ,interactive kiosk price, he seemed satisfied. "Do you know how much property Owen left to his granddaughter?"? Ten billion dollars. The author has something to say: I changed my name! I hope you will enjoy the new story! 80. "Ten Billion Gold" II Ten billion dollars. This is a number that can make anyone move, when Yan naturally also moved, but this plan in her eyes, it is too fantastic. She withdrew her gaze from the photo and looked at the man opposite. "Have you ever heard that there is something called DNA testing in this world?" She doesn't believe Owen foo's $10 billion granddaughter wouldn't have her DNA tested. The man smiled at her and looked confident. "You don't need to worry about this. I naturally have Ou Meili's DNA in my hand. When the time comes to test, I will replace her sample." Shi Yan frowned and asked him, "Are you from the Ou family?" Only the Ou family may have the opportunity to tamper with DNA. As if he had just remembered, the man apologetically took out his business card box from his pocket, took a business card and handed it to her: "I have been here for so long that I forgot to introduce myself. I am the youngest son of Ou Wenfu, Ou Shichuan, that is, your uncle." He specially emphasized the pronunciation of the word "uncle", and Yan took a look at him and studied the business card in his hand for a while. She has made a lot of fake business cards, but if this one is also fake, the cost will be too high.
    She puts down calling card, looking at the person on the other side: "Since you also are the son of Ou Wenfu, how to still hit the idea of oneself?" Mention this, the expression of Ou Shichuan becomes a little ferocious: "Yes, I am his son, but he gives me a little company share, a broken house, send beggar?"? He would rather leave his property to a dead granddaughter than to those of us who are alive! Shi Yan frowned for a moment and said, "If Ou Meili is really dead, then this will should be invalid. How can the dead inherit the inheritance?" Ou Shichuan smiled sarcastically. "That's what the lawyer reminded him. Guess what he said?"? He said that if Ou Meili really died, he would donate all the money to repay his previous sins. So Ou Meili must be alive so that he can get the money. When Yan did not answer him immediately, the man stood up and said to her, "It's not convenient to talk here. Let's talk about it in detail in another place." Shi Yan would not go with strangers casually, so she took Ou Shichuan to a small pub she was familiar with and asked the boss for a private room. Ou Shichuan was very cooperative with her, and after sitting in the private room, he took out more information. When Yan first looked at the photo of Ou Meili, although the person in the photo was not exactly the same as her, but it was really too similar in spirit, which made her very concerned. But she has not lost her memory, she has her own complete memory, she really does not know Ou Meili, and has nothing to do with the Ou family. Do you care why Ou Meili looks so much like you? Ou Shichuan seemed to know what she was thinking and pushed Ou Meili's picture in her direction. "This is the picture of her when she was nineteen years old, that is, the year she had an accident. If she grew up to twenty-four years old, maybe she would be more like you." "I don't know her,digital signage kiosk, and I don't know anyone in the Ou family." Shi Yan said, looking up at Ou Shichuan, "how do you want me to help you?" 。 hsdtouch.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.