• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Nemesis

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Burgess
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 159회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:48

본문

In fact, Lin Si has long expected that the wings will have such a reflection, because this Frost Jade Sword is really a rare good soldier in the warrior profession, not to mention its 10 physical damage bonus and 22% freezing probability, the 1% critical strike rate alone makes people drool, it is a kill attack that ignores defense! Players are born with only 1% of the critical strike rate. Equipped with the wings of this sword, it means that there is already 2% of the critical strike rate. If you encounter a rogue or mage with less blood and low defense, it will be enough for the enemy to return home. There is also a freezing chance of up to 22%. Although it is only 3.5 seconds of freezing time, it is enough for the enemy to die several times. The most important thing is that although this frost jade sword and the black jade sword now equipped with wings belong to the broad sword of heavy weapons, the weight of the frost jade sword is obviously more than a little lighter, even Lin Si, a thief, can barely lift it, but its physical damage bonus is higher than the heavy black jade sword. The wings showed a stupefied look, and he looked at Lin Si in a daze, motionless, like a sculpture. It is estimated that he never thought that Lin Si would give him such a good thing, although it is a blue equipment, but its attributes are obviously too good, if sold outside, the value is simply incalculable! Looking at the wings of a stupefied look, Lin Si can not help but laugh and shake his head, look at the expression of the wings, she knew that he must be very fond of this sword, it is like miserable. It is no wonder that even Lin Si himself wanted to change to a soldier after seeing the attributes of the sword, not to mention the wings or such an excellent soldier? It is no exaggeration to say that this Frost Jade Sword is probably the most suitable weapon for warriors. What is more rare is that the whole body of this sword is beautiful ice blue, and the workmanship is particularly exquisite and meticulous. The shape is just the type of broadsword that the wings like, and even the length is not much different. The wings are the kind of handsome boys with masculinity. Lin Si has begun to look forward to what he will look like when he is equipped with this broadsword. Chapter 90 The Enigmatic Warrior (Part Two). Chapter 90 The Enigmatic Warrior (Part Two). Lin Si looked at the wings in a daze, Lin Si could not help but laugh and shake his head, look at the expression of the wings,24v Gear Motor, she knew that he must be very fond of the sword, but also like the miserable. Hey, I say you wake up. Lin Si pushed the wings of a dementia expression and shook his head helplessly, as if he had kept this expression since Lin Si said he would give him the sword, without any reaction for half a day, just like a sculpture. You should pick it up quickly, or you will be brushed away by the system or picked up by the passing players after a while. Don't regret it! Lin Si took a glance at the frost jade sword on the ground and deliberately put on a very regretful tone and said, "Anyway, since I sent this sword out, I will never take it back." "Ah!"! What Wings this is finally a reflection, I saw him a spirit to wake up, can not help but say an arrow step rushed to the front of the frost jade sword, a pick up the frost jade sword lying on the ground, carefully protected in his arms, as if the arms of frost jade sword will grow legs to run at any time.
    Looking at the wings of such an exaggerated reflection, 24v Dc Motor With Gearbox ,micro gear motor, Lin Si and meteor emotions are coincidentally laughed out, but to know that the system will be refreshed once in 15 minutes, and now just less than three minutes, how can it disappear? Besides, there are two people, Meteor Emotion and Lin Si, who will have the ability to pick up the Frost Jade Sword under their eyes? See two people smile, the eyes of the wings are confused, he does not understand why the smiling boy in front of him would be willing to give such a valuable thing to himself, plus this time today, he has only met him twice ah! If I were him today, if it was such a good thing, would it be possible to give it to a person who only met twice? Thinking of this, he took a look at the Frost Jade Sword in his arms and walked slowly to Lin Si. He raised his head with a straight face and said to her, "Moonlight, although I like this sword very much, it is too valuable for me to take.". But I'd like to buy it with money, don't you think? As soon as the words came out, the smile on Lin Si's face disappeared immediately. A trace of loss that could not be concealed passed over her comely face. She said lightly, "Wings, you look down on me too much. Now I give you this sword and you let me collect money. How much money do I have to pay you just now when you come to save me without pay?" The last sentence Lin Si almost shouted out, and the wings were deeply touched by Lin Si's words, standing on the spot without saying a word. Lin Si walked slowly to the front of the Frost Jade Sword, stroked its exquisite and delicate lines, smiled helplessly, and then said: "This sword may be able to exchange a lot of money for me, but even if there is more money, there is one thing that can not be bought, that is.." Friend After a slight pause, Lin Si continued, "The reason why I want to give it to you is because of our precious friendship.". Think about it, if only for money, it may fall into the hands of a piece of garbage like the Supreme God, who will only use it as a prop to show power, or as a weapon to oppress the good. Are you willing to let this sword have such a tragic end? Listening to Lin Si's words, his wings seemed to be greatly touched, his eyes looked straight at the frost jade sword, slowly walked past, slightly trembling right hand toward the hilt of the sword. Just listen to the sound of'swish ', the powerful right hand of the wing tightly grasped the hilt of the frost jade sword, raised it high above the head, and then quickly danced the sword flowers all over the sky. Suddenly, countless pale blue sword gas overflowed from the ice-blue body and began to surround the green bamboo forest vertically and horizontally, rushing in all directions! The ice-blue brilliance of the sword body is more like a touch of flowing sea water, bursting out dazzling beauty in the afterglow of the sunset! Fiercely put away the attack, wings heroic turned to look at Lin Si, with irrepressible joy on his face: "Moonlight, things now, thank you I will not say more!"! In the future,Gear Reduction Motor, if there is a place where I am needed, even if I am crushed to pieces, I will not say no! 。 ichgearmotor.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.