• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

1976 of Rebirth

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 McClendon
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 163회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:50

본문

Originally, Zhang Qian thought that teacher Wang's husband and wife would come over, but she didn't think that Xi Wenpeng's husband and wife would also come over. When the old village head knew it, he also said that he would come to dinner with Qian Ming to welcome Zhang Yiran. Well, the old village head came, and his son, the tractor driver, would go to the county to pick up Zhang Yiran tomorrow. Even he called together to eat, father and son both came, that only an old woman alone at home to eat is not a bit miserable that, simply shouted together, Zhang Qian looked at Ge Sumei who did not change her face and shouted this and that, shaking her head in the place she did not see, saying in her heart that Ge Sumei was a prodigal woman, and did not think about how many vegetables to prepare for hot pot. Even if their own vegetables grow faster, but also can not stand so many people to eat ah, Zhang Qian look at the stock in their own space, well, I want to treat you, anyway, there are more vegetables, and Zhang Qian in order to cover up, but also let Zhao Yun there also planted vegetables, although due to the relationship between heating, not very fast, but because Zhao Yun they have less access to the house,Calacatta Nano Glass, the relative temperature is relatively low. So the growth rate is OK, and it also alleviates a certain degree of suspicion. Ge Sumei shook her head, "I remember that there is no steamed bread at home. When your father gets home at noon tomorrow, he can eat some steamed bread first, and then eat well in the evening." Originally, Ge Sumei wanted Zhang Yiran to eat well when they got home, but then she thought, no, this time to invite so many people, if they eat at noon,Slate Wall Panel, they must come, men eat and drink, that time is uncertain, maybe it will become lunch and dinner, then Lao Zhang can have a rest time? So Ge Sumei decided to order carelessly at noon and eat well in the evening. Mom, why didn't you say you wanted steamed buns earlier? What time is it now? Zhang Qian is really unbearable, this is 6:30, mom just said to steam steamed bread, for dad to eat at noon tomorrow, not to mention the time to make noodles, make steamed bread also need time, put on the stove steamed steamed bread also need time, even if pregnant Zhao Yun does not go back to rest, we do not read to review lessons, this thing can be done before 10 o'clock? Zhang Qian felt that I really didn't need to think about it. I really wanted to do it there. But Zhang Qian also found a good reason for me. I didn't see the old man for so many days. There was a reason why I would act differently from before. We should be considerate. Ge Sumei knew that today was her mistake. "It's all right. It's quick to make noodles. We started making steamed buns at seven o'clock. We're going to trouble the pony to go back later today." Ma Zheguo is happy to let Ge Sumei work, "Aunt Ge, you have something to call me to do, don't stand on ceremony." Zhang Qian and Zhao Yun to sleep point, Agate Slabs For Sale ,Agate Stone Price, unceremoniously lie on the bed ready to sleep, anyway also help Ge Sumei steamed bread package almost, as for the matter of the fire has Ma Zheguo in the work. When Ge Sumei saw Zhang Qian and Zhao Yun lying on the Kang to rest, she said to Ma Zheguo, who was making a fire in the kitchen, "Xiao Ma, why don't you take Xiao Yun back to rest? Anyway, after steaming for a while, the steamed bread will be ready." Ma Zheguo looked at the time more than nine o'clock, his wife was going to sleep, just wanted to come down, but suddenly thought of something, when he came back, because he knew that Aunt Ge had to prepare a lot of things to meet Uncle Zhang's return today, so Ma Zheguo did not go back, he went directly to Zhang's house to see what he needed to help, so the Kang at home now is cold. So cold at home, is it not the risk of Xiao Yun catching a cold. Ge Sumei did not hear the sound of footsteps, just want to ask something, heard a sound of footsteps, and then the sound of opening and closing the door, which makes Ge Sumei feel very strange, how the pony to go back, will not take Xiao Yun, go back together. About ten minutes later, someone knocked at the door outside. Ge Sumei knew that it must be Ma Zheguo who came back. Ge Sumei opened the door and said, "Xiao Ma, you are really right. If you go back alone, you will forget Xiao Yun." "No.".
    "When Ma Zheguo returned home to burn the Kang, he remembered that he had forgotten to meet Aunt Ge. After lighting the Kang fire, he ran over and said to Aunt Ge," Aunt Ge, I just went back to light the Kang. I forgot to burn the Kang today. Xiao Yun, Xiao Yun is going to stay at your house for one night. " This will burn Kang, until there is heat, at least half an hour, at that time Zhao Yun has long been asleep, there is no need to let her wake up and go back. It's all right. You're helping me today. You forgot to burn the Kang. As soon as Ge Sumei heard this, she understood that the reason why the pony forgot to burn the Kang today was because he wanted to help himself. Chapter 129 good idea. Chapter 129 good idea. Originally Du Juan said they would come to help make dumplings in the morning, Ge Sumei in order to let her daughter sleep more, but also to be able to save some supplies at home, so Ge Sumei overnight and Zhang Qian agreed that she would inform Du Juan they came to make dumplings in the afternoon. Originally, Ge Sumei thought that Zhang Qian would continue to sleep until more than ten o'clock today, but to Ge Sumei's surprise, she had not yet gone out when she heard the noise from her daughter. Yesterday, Zhao Yun stayed at Zhang's house. In order not to disturb Zhang Qian's sleep the next day, Ge Sumei specially let Zhao Yun sleep with her. Not long after Ge Sumei heard the noise coming from the opposite room, she saw Zhang Qian yawning and walking out, surprised, "Xiaoqian, you are." Did the daughter get up? Zhang Qian also knew that she got up a little early today and wanted to go to bed, but the problem was that she couldn't sleep. "I couldn't sleep, so I got up. At most, I took a nap in the afternoon." Zhang Qian saw that Ge Sumei's eyes were not allowed, but she could not sleep, and it was useless to lie in bed. Zhao Yun came out of the room and saw Zhang Qian standing in the hall with Aunt Ge. She felt very strange. If Aunt Ge hadn't been there, Zhao Yun would have thought she had slept late today. "Xiaoqian,Artificial Marble Slabs, you seem to have got up a little early today." And early is not so a while, is several hours, this how does not let Zhao Yun feel surprised. forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.