로고

다온테마
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

It's also black to break off the match of the girl who wears it quickl…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 McClendon
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 91회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:52

본문

"Tong Yu, I." Chen Ruan Lin's hands were covered with blood, and he was frightened, but when he saw Tong Yu, he woke up again. He bent over to help Xia Qiu lift Tong's father up. Don't move! Xia Qiu stopped him and gave a sharp shout. Chen Ruan Lin was immediately stopped and did not dare to move. Excuse me, please excuse me, give the injured person enough space to breathe! There's nothing to see here. Please give way. Standing up rationally, Xia Qiu said politely to the onlookers who were taking pictures with their mobile phones. But the people around him seemed not to have heard it, and they were still watching, and they had no intention of walking away. Did this man kill someone? "Maybe there was a car accident and you climbed back. You didn't see that the stairwell was full of blood." "You're the one who can climb back after a car accident!" “……” The discussion became more and more heated, and everyone seemed not to have heard Xia Qiu's words at all. Zhang Xiaoqiao over there hit 120, this side rushed over, standing beside Xia Qiu, ferociously shouted at these people. Get the *** out of here! If you don't go, if anything happens to my dad, I'll remember what you look like. If something happens because of the delay in treatment, it's all your responsibility. I won't let you go even if I'm a ghost! Looking at Zhang Xiaoqiao's black and blue, ferocious appearance, although he looked like a teenager, but these spectators are afraid of the end of the horizontal, one by one to the side, to sit on the other side of the elevator. Big night, what bad luck! Go, go,uns s32760 plate, go! "How unreasonable!" “……” Summer and autumn heart gush out a warm current, looking at Zhang Xiaoqiao, back to look at the unconscious child father. Tong's father was injured, but they didn't know how the wound was. They couldn't touch him. What they could do now was to hope that the ambulance would come quickly. The old boy.. The elevator door opened again. Qiao Hai held Tong's mother with a dignified face, while Tong's mother looked around, looking at Tong Yu on this side and the man lying on the ground, staggering at her feet, almost collapsing on the ground. Chapter 1248 Reborn Phoenix Man (31). "Old boy!"! Wake up! Tears gushed out almost instantly,uns s32750 sheet, and Tong's mother staggered over and knelt down beside Tong's father, calling carefully and sadly. Obviously is the person who goes out well, but when he comes back in a twinkling of an eye, he becomes like this. "The old boy." "Mom, my dad just fainted, the ambulance will come soon, now the family depends on you, you must not have anything to do." Quickly helped the child's mother, tears seem to be contagious, summer and autumn comfort the child's mother, but I do not know when they are also full of tears. Standing silently on one side, Zhang Xiaoqiao pursed his lips. At this time, the unconscious child's father raised his eyelids and struggled to squeeze out a smile. yuan yuan, Xiao Yu- "Father Tong's hoarse voice had just called them, and he had fainted." Dad, hold on. The ambulance will be here soon! Stop talking! Be sure to hold on! This call was like the last straw to overwhelm Tong's mother. She hid her face and cried, trembling all over. She didn't hold up and fell down directly. Mom Xia Qiu wiped his tears and hurried to see Tong's mother. But at this time, uns s31803 sheet ,x60 line pipe, Chen Ruan Lin came over, he crouched down from behind to embrace Xia Qiu, softly comforted, "It's all right, everything will be all right, Uncle Tong is like this, we all don't want to, I'm sorry, Tong Yu." My condolences? Tong's father is still alive. Why did he ask her to mourn?! Eyes suddenly cold, Xia Qiu pushed Chen Ruan Lin away and stared at him coldly, "What nonsense are you talking about?"! My father is alive and well! And Chen Ruan Lin suddenly a silence, he is reborn, in his impression that Tong Yu's father died around this time, and he is also at this time to take advantage of the void, comfort Tong Yu, let Tong Yu from now on to him. So he subconsciously thought that Tong's father was dead and had said the wrong thing. No, Tong Yu, I am. What else did he want to explain? The door of the elevator on the other side opened again, and this time it was a group of doctors and nurses in a hurry. They investigated the situation of Tong's father and mother in an orderly manner for the first time. Soon afterwards, the doctor in a white coat simply treated the wound of the child's father, and several people carefully helped the child's father, all the way down from the elevator.
    Flashing lights, roaring to the hospital. Qiao Hai has been watching by the side, she followed the ambulance, looking at the opposite Tong Yu. Two adults in the family fell down at the same time, but from the beginning to now, Tong Yu, who is obviously a little girl, is very strong and calm in dealing with things, and handles things better than ordinary adults. What a wonderful little girl! Qiao Hai likes this type, she looks at Tong Yu holding Tong's mother's hand, can not help but think of his son who fought with others into a pig's head. As a mother, she didn't come from them at this time. Her son liked other girls, but Qiao Hai could see through them at a glance. However Although they are a little younger now, it is really good to think that Tong Yu is his daughter-in-law! "Kohane, you follow the doctor to the hospital, I drive with your mother, don't worry, your mother just fainted, your father will certainly be better!" Qiao Hai looked at the silent summer and autumn, in the end the heart and a little soft, gently comfort. Xia Qiu's lips are a little white, not to mention Tong's father, if she loses her father and mother at the same time, then her book seems to be meaningless. "Aunt Qiao Hai, I know!" Xia Qiu answered in a low voice. Chapter 1249 Phoenix Man of Rebirth (32). Qiao Hai looked at her and could not help sighing. After getting off the ambulance, there was a chaos of war, and Tong's father and mother were sent to the ward at the same time. And it was bound to be a torturous night. Tong's mother has nothing to do, but she has low blood sugar and can't stand the stimulation for a while. Child father here, the red light of the emergency room was on all night, Xia Qiu also guarded the door of the emergency room all night, Qiao Hai paid the medical expenses,x56 line pipe, with Zhang Xiaoqiao has been accompanying her. Xia Qiu looked at, the heart is also very grateful, the key time this is also a great kindness. And Chen Ruan Lin.. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.