• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Huang Tian Fu Gui

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 McClendon
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 119회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:52

본문

This matter has been settled, that is, the matter in front of us. In the yard, there are a lot of things that need to be tidied up. The cook and Zhuang Niang want to fetch water to clean the windows and do sanitation without any tools. The village chief said to wait, and walked out of the courtyard, but in less than half an hour, Gong eldest brother with his own wife Wang Shi carrying a bucket, carrying a wooden basin for washing clothes, brooms also brought two new, and two pieces of cloth came. Seeing these, Xia Qing thanked the Gong lady. It was still early, so she arranged for the cook to sweep the dust in the yard with Zhuang Niang to do cleaning, and took Mammy to carry the luggage. Mrs. Gong Wang naturally rolled up her sleeves and helped with the work. This summer girl looks like a good one. She wants to be close to her for nothing. Besides, there are many friends and many ways. The ground of the earth is not satisfactory, which also reminds Xia Qing of the house in her yard, what is the standard of the ground? Let's talk about it later! After going out for only an hour, Xia Qing and Mammy came over with three big mule carts full of things, large and small boxes, half bags of rice and flour, buckets, basins and other utensils. The pile was so high that the mule driver piled up the things in the corner of the yard, took the money and went away. Xia Qing walked into the yard with the dollar in her hand, and the village chief Feng's eyes were bright. Is this the Taoist's kitten? "My kitten, the Taoist will watch it for me for two days!" The dollar saw Xia Qing to move things in the space,x70 line pipe, then bit Xia Qing's skirt, said what also did not put, until Xia Qing put it on the outer box to relax, the dollar does not like to stay in the space, also do not like to see the master of the day. When Mammy came back, she put the house in order. She opened a box and took out some window paper. She took Zhuang Niang and the cook and began to paste the windows and hang up the curtains. Seeing that other people had too many things to do, the village chief took his leave. Before he left, he said that he would send some rice,x60 line pipe, noodles and vegetables over later. "It seems that we are going to have dinner, right?"? It's no good not to open it. There are no restaurants in the village except to set fire to the people in the village. "Naturally, we have to cook our own dinner, and we have to bring rice and flour." "Come to the first meal in the village, how can you not congratulate me? Don't worry, leave it to me!" The village chief looked around and walked away with his hands behind his back. Xia Qing looked at his back and felt a little old-fashioned. Curl your lips to show no evaluation. Xia Qing couldn't get involved in the housework, and Mammy forbade her to do it, so she had to hold the dollar and watch. He put up a picture of a young lady, opened the box, and soon hung up the curtains, measured the position of the bed, and hung up the curtains of several partition walls. There were three beds in the room at the end, separated by curtains, and there was a private space. As for Xia Qing's room in the middle, there was a ceiling curtain hanging in front of the bed, an arhat couch on one side, and a round table in the middle of the room. The furniture was not delivered, 321 stainless steel sheet ,x52 line pipe, and it did not prevent everyone from hanging up what they could. In the afternoon, at the end of the day, the disciple of the Liang shopkeeper came with the assistant of the wooden shopkeeper to deliver the furniture. The wooden shopkeeper was quick in his hands and feet. After receiving the letter, he immediately asked the disciple to deliver a set of commonly used furniture and three shelf beds with a mule cart. The small shelf bed was more than enough to sleep one person. The wide arhat couch, the big round table used in the hall, six embroidered stools, and two big dining tables for the Eight Immortals. With four benches. Clothes rack, screen, dressing platform. Two four-door wardrobes. The driver of the rickshaw was actually a part-time carpenter, and the four carpenters were quick in their hands and feet, and soon the bed was installed in place. The table frame of the round table was placed in the position designated by Mammy. As soon as the table was installed and the screen was blocked, the arhat couch was placed on the side by the window, and the wardrobe was placed on the other side. The main house was complete, with a set of Eight Immortals tables in the kitchen and a set in the bedroom on the side. The installation time of the three shelf beds was shorter than that of the step bed. But half an hour later, all kinds of furniture were placed properly, and there was nothing to do.
    "The shopkeeper said, use these first, and then send the book case tomorrow!" "Thank you very much. I've had enough furniture today. I'll go back and ask the shopkeeper to send me a cupboard tomorrow." Chapter 62 Lihuawu. The little carpenter nodded and said, "The shopkeeper asked me to come and have a look. The things in the kitchen will be delivered tomorrow. There must be a cupboard, but I don't know the size of the kitchen, and there are long chopping boards and so on. He asked me to come and have a look. They will be delivered tomorrow morning." It's really thoughtful six-star service. It's more attentive than buying things at home. This kind of person can't do business well. Xia Qing smiled and motioned to Mammy to give a reward. It was almost evening, and while there was still light to decorate the house and send the four people away, Mammy closed the gate of the courtyard, directed the cooks and villagers, opened the boxes, took the bedding, cushions and so on, and laid them up. Xia Qing had bought it at the beginning, and it was OK to use it to pave it. Because I didn't think of it for a moment, I didn't bring it out of the law house, and it also came out smoothly, such as the pots and pans to be used in the kitchen, which Xia Qing didn't buy at all when she bought things. Had to move out the pot in the space to use, bowls and chopsticks to move out the set of medium porcelain that Xia Qing bought, the cook liked the porcelain basins and pots of various sizes that Xia Qing bought, simply moved out to use. Soy sauce, salt and so on also took out some of them, and they were about to fire, and they could use them. Everyone saw that Xia Qing was well prepared, and they all praised Xia Qing as a thoughtful master who could live a good life. Xia Qing is happy, even if she knows how to live? Cook is capable, actually want to move firewood out of the space, boil water to scald bowls and chopsticks and other disinfection, really save trouble is not such a saving method, bright, let the people in the village see, how to say? Where did you get the firewood? Xia Qing just wanted to open her mouth, but unexpectedly, Mammy listened and gave up her idea without waiting for Xia Qing to come out. By the way, she informed her that the matter of the Dharma House was not allowed to reveal a little bit, or she would stay in the Dharma House all her life and not come out. The cook was so frightened that her face turned white and she dared not speak any more. Xia Qingwan did not expect Mammy to be so helpful, so she smiled and pretended to be a good man on the side. Originally,316 stainless steel plate, she wanted to threaten these wooden servants. If they were not obedient, they would be dismantled as firewood. Seeing that Mammy was well managed, she naturally did not want to meddle. A red face and a white face with Mammy might be more conducive to management. lksteelpipe.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.