• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Guan Yi Dao Xian (Leng Ye)

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 McClendon
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 95회   작성일Date 23-02-20 11:19

본문

Bu Ru took the glass and put it on the table. She looked at Dongfang Shuo and said, "Dongfang Shuo, please help us for the sake of my glass of wine.". The second day after Lao Dao's death, Feng Brigade took over the case of Tao Jiazhuang. These days, he has been traveling between the unit and Tao Jiazhuang, and has never returned home.. Dongfang Shuo complained, "Captain Feng, how can you not go home for work?"? Your aunt is going to suspect you of being a mistress outside again. When Xiao Peng heard this, his thin face suddenly turned crimson. Bu Ru stood up excitedly and patted his chest. "Tomorrow I will explain to his aunt that Captain Feng has never been a mistress outside. He is a good man with a decent style.." "I'm not a pretty girl. What can he do to me if he's not decent?" Dongfang Shuo said with a half-smile. ……” Xiao Peng stood up, frowned, and helped Bu Ru to sit down. Dongfang Shuo.. Feng Dexian said with a red eye and a red face: "I asked you for help in this matter." "I left the college entrance examination, with my life's future to help you, who will help me.." I can't help you with this! “……” Feng Dexian seemed to be swallowed and could not speak for a long time. He got up sullenly and walked out. Big Wei and Bu Ru got up and went outside the door to persuade each other. Feng Dexian grabbed Da Wei in one hand and Bu Ru in the other, and said sadly, "I overestimated myself too much." Perhaps, as he said, I am really too selfish. Think about it, if I were in his position,Inflatable water park factory, my father was still locked up and did not know whether he was alive or dead, and facing the college entrance examination, I would do the same as him. "Wow." The wine just started, the dish only ate a little, Bu Ru vomited. In fact, how can these two or two wine be drunk with Bu Ru? What she uses like this is not the way of the way. She wanted to arouse Dongfang Shuo's sympathy in this way, but he was indifferent. Only Dongfang Shuo and Xiao Peng were left in the small private room. Dongfang Shuo thought to himself,inflatable castle with slide, "Bu Ru, can you fool me with your little skill?"? He could not help laughing at the thought. What are you laughing at? Xiao Peng raised his eyebrows in hostility. Interesting! I think your face is as thin as a fish. It's funny. "You.." Xiao Peng stamped his foot on the ground and almost sprained his high-heeled shoes. She paused for a moment and walked out bitterly. Bu Ru stopped vomiting and the four of them walked back. Dongfang Shuo stared at Bu Ru's face. Bu Ru looked: What's the matter? Did this guy see it again? So she clasped her head in her hands and rested her arms on her legs. Dongfang Shuo smiled and got up to leave. Big Wei is driving him back. If I am a friend, I am also a friend out of tune. How could you leave your drunken wife alone for me? Dongfang Shuo always shows his funny nature everywhere. Big Wei knew that he drank badly today. Therefore, no matter what Dongfang Shuo said, he insisted on sending him home. Dongfang Shuo see big Wei sincere, a little bit of falsehood is not, if again refuse, there is no meaning. So he sat in his car and went all the way to the front of the building of his home unit. Big Wei returned to the restaurant, outside the private room, heard Bu Ru speak with fervor and assurance, he was stunned: "Is not drunk?"? When Feng Dexian saw Da Wei coming, he stood up and said, Inflatable bouncer ,Inflatable mechanical bull, "Da Wei, this time it's up to you." Big Wei listened to this mindless words and couldn't find the north. This boy doesn't even know he wants money, and Tema doesn't know what it is. Feng Dexian picked up the money from the table and put it in his pocket. Big Wei listened, tasted it, or felt that it had nothing to do with himself. Dongfang Shuo returned home, went to the bedroom, moved the folded quilt to the bedside, turned on the lamp, picked up the English book and read it. As I watched, I became irritable. He put down the book and turned on the English tape, which sounded like an old cow pulling a broken car. He turned off the tape recorder fiercely, picked up the math book, and the formulas in the book suddenly had a tiger face, as if he had never known himself. He closed the book and closed his eyes tightly! Suddenly, he had a feeling of suffocation. Tema's, how did this happen? He went to the bathroom, took off his clothes, turned on the shower tap and rushed to his body.
    It felt like a fire in his heart. He turned the tap around and the cold water rushed down. He felt a little more comfortable, and soon the fire in his heart was coming out again. Ma's, it's so weird! He turned off the tap, dried his body, put on his clothes, walked out of the door, got off the elevator, and walked outside the community. At ten o'clock at night, there was no star in the sky. The stars all fell to the ground, and everywhere they twinkled. He passed by the pig temple, which was dark. Since the death of Lao Dao, the piggy boy has disappeared. Now in the pig temple, an old man is arranged to guard the door on the street. Most of the pedestrians on the road were wearing long-shouldered clothes, and some even wore two. Dongfang Shuo was wearing a short shirt, and the sweat was still pouring out. He was so upset that he ran to Caodian Park five miles away. In the small supermarket at the gate of the park, he bought four bottles of Nongfu Spring and poured them into his stomach. The water seemed to boil in his stomach. In a short time, the water boiled dry and had the feeling of burning again. He ran into the park, to the park's artificial lake, a look around no one, he dived into the water. He held his breath and lay at the bottom of the lake. Red, gold, yellow and black carp came quickly around his body. He let the carp pass through his body. Some carp went into his trousers, and his whole body felt as itchy as when his ears were pulled out. Surrounded by a school of fish, his mood gradually calmed down. He used his mind to look inside his body. The color of the blood in his veins was normal,inflatable floating water park, and it kept running unimpeded in his body. Every part of the body is doing its best, and none of them is on strike. He really couldn't understand why there was such a phenomenon in his body tonight? Is someone against me again? Lao Dao is dead, who else can there be. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.