• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Home - Sonoma Ballooning

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Priscilla Hendr…
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 30회   작성일Date 23-11-03 01:52

본문

I am DEADLY afraid of heights, but the hot air balloon trip was really easy I had no situation. The crew was superb $ our pilot, Jeff, was the best possible. He had a great sense of humor and was very informative on the scenery.

Cathy

Amazing balloon ride over Sonoma!

The balloon expertise was amazing! We had a lot fun with everyone. The crew is implausible, energetic, balloon игра на деньгиhot balloon game and fun. Our experience was beyond enjoyable and made an enduring impression. I'd advocate this as a must do activity!

Leah W

The most effective time

We flew with Jeff and Jose and had a great time! We have been in the air for over an hour and have been greeted with a local brut when we obtained back to the starting point. It was incredible! My husband is afraid of heights but really loved this tour! They have been more than prepared to take tons of footage for us as nicely! Would extremely recommend!

Brandon R

An effective way to start out the morning

This was an amazing expertise. Chad made this early morning value it. We acquired up near the vineyards, great views at 1k toes, and landed seamlessly with no brave wanted. Definitely fly with Sonoma Ballooning!

Allyson E

Grateful

Flew comfortably with Pilot Jeff’s humor over my house town’s valley, by no means having recognized the ground appears like green velvet from the heavens.

Christin S

Must do in Napa

Amazing experience! Must do! Mateo our pilot was great too ???? from examine in to champagne toast completely perfect

Domenic M

Gliding excessive above

Awesome experience. From the pleasant ground crew to the pilot of the balloon. Everyone was simply Awesome!! No fears in any respect only a tranquil trip gliding excessive above the timber.

Tara G

For positive e-book it!

Fantastic expertise! I would advocate this to anyone. Chad was a great pilot! I used to be a bit nervous to go but it surely was so peaceful. Possibly top-of-the-line issues I’ve ever skilled. 10/10 suggest.

Read extra

LG58

Worth it!

The balloon ride was distinctive - great views, good weather and tender landing! However it was the crew who really made the distinction. Fun and funny and running commentary.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.