• 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

Cang Feng

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 McClendon
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 51회   작성일Date 23-02-20 09:51

본문

Liu Huaiyi stared at the girl in silence, he was thinking about the authenticity of the other side's words, but also found the other side's stubborn eyes, as if he did not Tu, today also do not want to go out. He took a breath and said softly, "I'll do it myself." The girl shook her head and instead of handing Liu Huai a bottle, she bent down and painted it. Liu Huaiyi felt a burst of heat on his cheeks and looked awkwardly at Murong Zhao, but the other side also cast a deep look, just a little pause on his face, then turned to his ankles, deep eyes turning around the girl and himself. When the girl finished painting her toes, she stood up again and took Liu Huaiyi's hand, but when she saw that the nails on his hands were already cracked and full of blood, some of them were purple, the skin in his palms was cracked, and the scarred bloody mouth was ferocious and horrible, she frowned, and her eyes drooped with a trace of heartache, Liu Huaiyi did not see it, but still cautiously pulled back his hand. "I don't need my hands," he said with an embarrassed smile. After a slight hesitation, he seemed to mutter to himself, "It hurts like this." He was probably worried about being suspected and worried about it seriously. Although Murong Zhao understood that the other party's idea was probably like this, he still selfishly hoped that the other party would feel embarrassed because he regretted such reckless behavior, or regretted that the wound might not heal, at least so that he could believe that the next time the other party would not hurt himself so arbitrarily. This time the boy ran back to the room,Grey Marble Slab, took out a pair of gloves from it, put them in Liu Huaiyi's hand, and said, "These gloves are what we wear when we hunt in winter. You can use them." As soon as Liu Huai grasped it in his hand, he tilted his head slightly, nodded, and put the glove on his hand. Then the boy pulled Liu Huaiyi to the chair and said he was going to find his mother to comb Liu Huaiyi's hair. He went out with the girl. Murong Zhao looked at Liu Huaiyi from behind and said sourly, "I want to comb your hair, too." Liu Huai hung his head and said, "There is always time." His voice was very low,grey marble slab, but Murong Zhao could still hear it very clearly. He chuckled and said, "I also want to make up for you." Liu Huaiyi just "Tut" this time, Murong Zhao laughed again: "I still want to change your clothes." Liu Huaiyi snorted coldly, his eyebrows beating, and roared: "You wait slowly." The woman followed the two children into the house, looked at Liu Huaiyi slightly surprised, Liu Huaiyi embarrassed to turn his head away, the woman picked up the side of the comb, while breaking up Liu Huaiyi's hair, smooth hair like black silk flapped a hand, the woman gently combed, but simply grabbed into a bunch, braided, hanging behind her, in front of a few strands of hair naturally down to her face. No Jing hairpin, no decoration, simple as Liu Huaiyi this person, in his face to draw eyebrows more thin, Agate Slabs Countertops ,Pietra Gray Marble, delicate face no longer need too much makeup, natural. The woman opened her mouth and looked at Liu Huaiyi, who was dressed up. Although her temperament still had the heroic spirit of a man, she could not feel the arrogance of a man in her appearance. She was not a neutral face, but unexpectedly suitable for dressing up as a woman. Liu Huai blinked, looked at himself in the mirror, slightly curled his mouth, and felt ashamed and disdainful of his appearance. The woman looked at Liu Huaiyi and saw him stand up and walk up to Murong Zhao. She said hurriedly, "My son and daughter, please take care of them in the city. If you need any help, just ask them." She could see that Liu Huaiyi and Murong Zhao were two extraordinary people, so out of a mother's selfishness, he hoped that the two people could bring their children into the rich and powerful family, but Liu Huaiyi did not have this kind of mind, and did not hear each other's meaning, he was full of mind on the future, and Murong Zhao heard it, but now facing Liu Huaiyi. Although he promised the other party in a confused way, he didn't think about it carefully at all. And the woman patiently told her child. As soon as Liu Huai smiled, he lifted Murong Zhao up, found some lime, and smeared it on their faces with water. For a moment, he and Murong Zhao looked emaciated, with high cheekbones and deep-set cheeks.
    Murong Zhao's pale face, which was seriously injured, had a breath of death at this time, while Liu Huaiyi's deep black eyes and deep-set cheeks were like a woman who had been hungry for a long time and had been beaten, in short, with an unhealthy color, like a mummy. He helped Murong Zhao to the cart, which also had the family to send into the city, the prey for sacrifice, although dry, but still can smell a fishy smell. Liu Huaiyi looked at Murong Zhao leaning on it and put a cushion under the wound in his waist and abdomen, hoping that the other side could feel more comfortable, but also did not want his wound to become infected. Then he tied a green cloth towel on his head, wrapped his hair, stopped the light in his eyes, looked at the woman standing in the doorway, nodded, and whispered, "We're leaving." The woman also nodded, bowed her head and told her child a few words. Then she said to Liu Huaiyi, "Please, my child." Liu Huai nodded, but in his heart he was thinking, what on earth do you want to get rid of? He looked at the quiet girl and the innocent boy beside him, one left and one right, slightly slanted his head, pressed his puzzlement in the bottom of his heart, pushed the heavy car, and slowly started on the road. There were indeed guards at the city gate, checking the people entering the city one by one. There was a long line outside the city. Liu Huai stood in the line pushing his cart, bored and wiping his sweat. He asked the young man beside him, "Don't you have a brother in the city? What do you do?" "My brother?" Asked the boy? He wanted to be a soldier, but the officials here were not in charge, and my brother could not be too far away from us,Porcelain Marble Slabs, so he worked as a clerk in the inn in the city. Liu Huaiyi heard a "Tut" and asked, "Are you going to send this car to the altar in the city?" The boy nodded and said, "I caught all these." He pointed to the wild boar and rabbit in the car. Liu Huai looked at it and suddenly remembered the fox that helped him. He didn't know where it was now. forustone.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.