로고

다온테마
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

You Understand, the one where She Eats Glass?

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Leonel
    댓글 댓글 0건   조회Hit 10회   작성일Date 24-03-01 10:29

본문

You understand, the one where she eats glass???

BuzzFeed Staff

Link

Facebook

Pinterest

Twitter

Mail

I feel we can all agree that Selena Gomez's new music video for "Fetish" is attention-grabbing to say the least.

View this video on YouTube

Within the video, which was launched on Tuesday, Selena eats glass, cleaning soap, and lipstick. Interesting!

So many questions. Well, in a latest interview with Dazed, the singer sat down along with her BFF and collaborator, Petra Collins, and spilled some deets.

On the scene where she eats a bunch of weird things and goes kinda cray:

The kitchen scene was so liberating, to lose control of my physique and lose sight of myself. I felt great and i felt like tomatoes, eggs and dirt and it was superb, however severely? I like that. It felt so good. I remember being slightly nervous, ffetish.video and when shit hit the wall - I simply lost it and left myself in that scene. It was so cool.

On collaborating with Petra:

I remember the second I needed you [Petra] to do the visuals for this document. I used to be on a aircraft to New York scrolling by means of your Instagram because I’ve followed you for thus long and i all the time just love to have a look at your photos when I’m bored.

I had a coffee and that i stated to my manager, "Look, I literally need her to do the visuals for ALL MY MUSIC. I love HER! She’s so amazing!" As soon as I landed, I sent you "Bad Liar" and "Fetish" and you responded to "Fetish" probably the most.

On her character behind closed doors:

Um, I’m not saying I’ve ever completed something similar to the kitchen scene in real life, but I can say proper now, I do bizarre shit on a regular basis when I’m alone in my home.

On the outdoor scene:

Look, I can tell you that neighborhood in the video seems to be precisely just like the one I grew up in. I always felt like the place I lived looked on the surface very innocent however I knew exactly what was happening behind each of the houses and (understood) that feeling of being remoted. I get it. There’s a cause there is no such thing as a-one else on the road in the video.

On feelings emotions~:

I’m such a most cancers, I’m sensitive as fuuuuuck. I really feel all the things so intensely, which is one in all my favourite issues about myself. Feeling is something I like.

And finally, on releasing her inner-Selena:

With the best way I grew up, I all the time felt like there was something inside of me that hadn’t been accessed. I hadn’t had the opportunity or confidence to search out it. For so lengthy I felt like I (wasn’t in a position) to do something like this, not because I don’t wish to however because I lack that confidence.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.